Leader

Thursday, July 4, 2013

What's With The Creative Writing?

Some of you may have noticed that there's a lot more creative writing on the blog than usual, and the video game bits have fallen to the wayside.  Well, first, you should be glad I had the time to update at all with my busy schedule (Joking aside, I'd be grateful if there are readers who are actually mad I'm not posting more video game stuff, that means I have some impact, even if it is a small one).  This blog will return to regular video game bits, but in reality, I haven't had time to play very many video games or spend time thinking about them much (but I am working on a few things, so they will return).

Anyway, Imperial Destiny is here to stay as a regular portion of the blog, as will other creative writing projects as they come along.  Why?  Because I have always been a creative writer at heart, and I might as well put it somewhere, and since story is, from my perspective, one of the most important parts of video games, it seems appropriate.  So you should take a look, and leave comments so I can improve my writing.  Also, tell your friends, as the more popular this blog becomes, the more time I can devote to it.

Have fun,
-VG

No comments:

Post a Comment